Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Väriä elämään (Colour into my life)

 

Lisää kuvia jotka eivät ole vielä niin muinaisia, vieläpä väritettyinä. Yleensä tyydyn vain mustekynä sotkuihin kun en uskalla lähteä tekemään "varsinaista värikuvaa".

More pictures which aren`t yet so ancient. Even in colours. Usually I just tend to keep to my messy ballpoint pen sketches when I`m too afraid to begin working on the "Official Colour picture".

Tällainen uuden vuoden kuva. Tästä kuvasta on tallella myös sen eri työvaiheet. A4
(A New Years picture. I have all the states-of-making-this-picture in my hold too. Size A4)
Alkuperäinen kuva on mustekynä söherrys ja tämä on sen pohjalta tehty värikuva. Teen tämän joskus uudestaan.
(The original picture is a ballpoint pen sketch and this is a colour picture version of it. Might redraw this some time.)
Täysin satunainen työ johon käytin pölypastelleja. Vihkonen tavallisesta kopiopaperista päällystetyllä kannella
(A totally random piece of work which I created with pastels(?). Notebook made out of ordinary copypaper, covered with this image.)


Pienois-projekti jonka lopputulos lojuu tällä hetkellä penaalissani. Tein pienet kuvat kunkin tarinan jostain hahmosta, etten unohtaisi heidän olemassaoloaan.
(A tiny project, which now has its home in my pencilcase. I made small pictures of characters from each of my stories so that I wouldn`t forget their excistense.)


Pienois-projektin kääntöpuolet.
(Other side of the tiny project)

No comments:

Post a Comment