Friday, January 24, 2014

Lets try!

Snow Rose

So, I`ve been on a WACOM course for the last three weeks and it has been interesting and painful...
Well mostly pleasant =)
I`ve learnt quite a lot of things since this was my first time in forever using digital tools to create art.
And to meantion that I`m not deeply into computers, I finally managed to upload these pictures.
I realized that maybe it`s easier for the site to upload JPEG. files rather than TIFF. files...

Anyway, here are some of the stuff we did during the course and some that I randomly doodled out of boredom while I waited the teacher to notice I had done what was requested.

The Nefertiti bust was first sketched as a practice of still-life, then scanned to the computers to ink and shade it. We also drew Aleksis Kivi bust, but I didn`t like it that much...

The two color pics were random urges to test out the Oh-so-awesome-bright-pastel-colors-and-cool-brushes. Note that I am but a beginner and they were a mere test, all of the colors and linings and shadings and what-not were mostly done on the same layer.
The blurry-what-the-heck-is-in-that-picture???!!!-Sketches were done in hopes I`d try to color them later, but it didn`t feel right so I left the job for a day I`d actually hop gladly for the challenge.

Hope you like them and if you do please remember to comment or atleast click on the AWESOME or =)- buttons under the pictures. It won`t kill you ;)

... Now I`ll find out if I`m genious enough to upload my Fantasy-Once Upon A Time-comic to the School Projects section...

For the curious, these were drawn with WACOM drawing boards in Photoshop CS4.




Flame master




 


1 comment: