Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SPN - time!

Hey guys. Nobody has been posting for a while again.. Until now!
I've been very hardworking and because of that you'll see MANY popart pics today.

I've been Supernatural fan for years, but never been really able to watch the show until now, and I'm totally addicted again.


So, may I present you Dean, Castiel and Sam.





Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester



Castiel
Sam Winchester
Castiel





Now, because blogger seems to hate me right now (can't get the pictures to the order I want....) I give up.
I apologize the quality of the pics.. Not the best possible. I hope it won't bother you too much.
If you ask me the Castiel in the middle and Dean on right succeeded the best.
I spent LOTS of hours doing these.. And only 1 pen died while doing these, pretty good, huh? :P

Anyway, I'll post my model pics down here if someone is interested:



1 comment: