Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Charcoal Eye

Yeah so.. I had like 5 pictures I was going to upload but since blogger absolutely hates me I gave up trying to fit the pictures together. So, instead of seeing many pictures you'll see only these two.
The ready eye! Yay.. I really don't draw with Charcoal pencils, even though I had to buy them because.. ..Well, I don't know. So, I did draw other eye before this (it came out horrible) and then this one, so we could say this is my third charcoal pen drawing.

um.. It's not pro, that I know. Still I'd say pretty good.
Please, leave comments, questions, critique.. etc.





1 comment:

  1. I said it before and I say it now: "I like it a lot. (:"
    Better than me with those damn pens. ;P WAY better.
    (To say this, all I can do with those pens is to mess whole page to be black or draw like NOT pro 4years old brat. xP )

    ReplyDelete