Thursday, June 12, 2014

Admin's "daily" report!

(Okay, not daily..you got the point anyway.)

I will soon probably add new "poetry book" page for new poems I have made to different poetry contests. First they will arrive in Finnish but I shall do translations too in English.

I have even "won" a book from first contest I sent my poem to, which means I must have some skill there to be shown. Shared 4th place or something.

So all you poetry coocs out there, go ahead and read. (: And leave comments, if you just have minute of your time to share.



AND!

Because we are young artists, we would really want to know your opinions, thoughts and ideas, so PLEASE comment as much as possible. Also, tell to your friends who like blogs and art and such things, so our art could be more widely seen, and we could build more confidence to our art.

THANK YOU!

Yours: Admins

PS: Thanks for Daryl for commenting so much. We are happy to have you as our follower. (:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment