Sunday, September 21, 2014

You can only wait now.

I decided that I need a vacation away from posting, so no posting day this Sunday either, nor the next, nor the one after that. I will decide when I come back and I sure hope it won`t be forever.
But lucky for you guys, forever isn`t my style, so eventually things will change back.

Tracon was a small let down not because of friends, but the lack of them. Once again I was doomed to stroll alone, but not to sound overly melodramatic, I did enjoy my time there at times as well.
Next time I`ll be prepared and will have plans to what to do there.
Must have also been a failure thanks to the lack of a proper plan, I guess.

I`m a classic overthinker so I get very worked up by the smallest things. However I am trying to solve my mind and grow to withstand disappointment even more. Along with other negatively affecting emotions.
I will continue to draw, and do artsy-stuff, for I cannot quit even if I tried.
It`s so much of a deep part of me, surely over half of me would die if that part was to disappear.
The only difference is that I won`t be showing those things to you guys.
I am sorry about that, if there are any eager to see my work, that is.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment