Monday, August 26, 2013

(Just to inform all, I have now translated all my old writings as well.)

In English from now on... (tästä lähin Englanniksi...)

Hello everyone! Keeki here. So we are now posting comments in English and I will begin to do so too from now on (I`ll probably translate my older texts some time in the future as well.)

Hei kaikki! Keeki täällä. Aloimme siis postaamaan kommentteja Englanniksi joten ajattelin itsekkin tehdä niin tästä läin. (käännän varmaan vanhemmat tekstit jossain välissä Englanniksi myös)

Just began my (Unofficial) studies of comics and animation today, so excited yet tired :) Can`t wait until we begin for real! Maybe then I`ll have more to post here, but we`ll see, we`ll see...
Got this crazy idea yesterday and randomly had the urge to create something, so here`s what I made; Paperchildren and even in colours! These are my newest characters for a random short-story. I might actually draw this one in near future, maybe even today.

Aloin tänään (epävirallisen) sarjakuva- ja animaatiokoulun tänään. Jännää, vaikkakin väsyttää. :)
Ei jaksaisi odottaa että tunnit alkavat kunnolla! Ehkä silloin alkaa olla enemmän postattavaakin, we'll see, we'll see..
Sain tämän hullun idean eilen ja randomisti tuli pakko tehdä jotain, joten tässä on mitä tein: Paperilapsia jopa väritettyinä! Nämä ovat minun uusimmat hahmoni randomiin lyhyt.tarinaan. Saatan jopa oikeasti piirtää sen lyhyt-tarinan lähitulevaisuudessa, ehkä jopa tänään. 

I draw a lot of pictures with a ballpoint pen and I was wondering if anyone wanted to see (some) of them? They`re all rough-sketches as I like to call them, but they`re quite clean and I might be able to get good pictures of them...
For now, enjoy the art:

Minä piittän paljon kuulakärkikynällä ja mietin tässä joskokukaan haluaisi nähdä niitä? Ne ovat kaikki aika raakaluonnoksia, kuten kutsun niitä, mutta ne ei ole kovin hyviä ja niistä on aika vaikea ottaa kuvia..
Mutta, nyt, nauttikaa taisteesta: 



These pieces are quite small. About 8-9 cm. They were drawn with colourpencils and coloured with watercolours. Outline with a gel pen.
(nämä kuvat ovat aika pieniä. Noin 8-9 cm. Piirsin ne värikynillä ja väritin vesiväreillä. Ulkoviiva geelikynällä.

6 comments:

  1. :D awesome... what does keeki do when it gets boring at the new school? She takes out paper children and starts to play... I just can see it. Pew! Pew! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! ^.^ I shall do more cute stuff in the future! Now I have to finish more paperchildren, maybe after the test I mean...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason the same comment was there like three times...

    ReplyDelete