Thursday, August 22, 2013

New ruler in kingdom!

  So I finally came part of this too and got the invitation....FOOLS! >:D
    Ok guys there's new Queen in town! Thus I promise to threaten, abduct, torture, bribe, tickle and whip any lazy artist to shape.
   Of course I take no responsibility if results don't happen ( it also might mean the artists have bribed me. ) My own laziness shall not be noted or commented on for I am not artist. I am maker of awesome stuff and awesome stuff take time. Also it's not smart because I have ninjas everywhere. ( jub. even in your closet..... Don't look they are shy)
  With all my rules stated clear above I now have only one order for you...
LOVE ME.  :3
                                                                                                                 (....or off with you'r head!)

P.S I demand that something is done to the look of our blog. One ugly mother ****** if you ask me..no offense whoever picked this one :D

No comments:

Post a Comment