Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Call of Duty, Ghost

Hey guys, So I've been drawing a lot lately.
This one I started already last week and finished it today (27.11.13) FINALLY!

I had for a long time wanted to draw something about Call of Duty.
Plus one of our follower suggested it to me. So here goes then. :P

Now what is Call of Duty then? Well, it's a first-person and third-person shooter video game franchise. Everybody must have heard of call of duty. Seriously.

But let's forget that.
There's many CoD* games but the character called I drew and inked is  called Simon "Ghost" Riley and he's from Modern Warfare 2.

There would have been many character's to choose, my other option was Frank Woods from CoD*: Black Ops.

But as you can see I decided to go with Ghost. Reasons are pretty simple, he seemed easier to draw, plus I prefer his looks.
He wears dark red sunglasses and a skull-patterned balaclava along with a headset.Obviously you can't see the colors since I really don't do color work.. but I hope you like him anyways. This was pretty challenging but I enjoyed doing it even though it took MANY hours. (:





































Also Thank you for over 2000 pages views!! :D

*CoD= Call of Duty

1 comment: