Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Zombies (and demons)

So. (gosh I start so many posts with this word..)
Some of you might remember my first zombie drawing. The girl on the left.
I posted it.. I great while a go. If you haven't here's a link you can go see the picture better if ye want.

my-first-zombieor-zombie-head





Anyway, as you can see she has got some company. Male zombie.
Heheheh.

As always my favorite tv show (ever) inspired me:
AMC's The Walking Dead.

Ah. I just love the series. [;



Back to the art.
Here's bigger picture only of the new male zombie, I hope you like it.
Not the exactly the photo of the year but hopefully you get something out of it. (:














Now I mentioned "demons" in the tittle.
It was coz my newest video.
It's Official music video  of Imagine Dragons I simply added there lyrics.

Link if someone wants to/is interested to hear/see.

|| Imagine Dragons | Demons | lyrics ||

1 comment: