Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sorry...

I haven't posted for.. pretty long time, why? Well, I haven't exactly been "too busy" but simply just tired with school stuff and other things and I have forgot to post. I also haven't drawn much lately.
All free time has gone to playing video games.
Anyway, here's something I started long time ago. Finally finished it few days ago.

 
It might not be the most impressing work I've done but I'm pretty pleased with it.



I also did new video today. You can go check it out if you want.
Here's a link:

|| Assassin's Creed | Warriors ||

I absolutely love that song "Warriors" by Imagine Dragons. I love it.

For next time.. You'll probably see some the Walking Dead stuff. LOVED ( too ) the first episode of season 5. Just loved it. Can't wait for next Monday, I'm officially psyched.

I guess that's all I needed to say.




Update:

No, it wasn't...  I know it's Friday and my posting day was suppose to be Thursday but I got permission from out main Admin Smudger
I hope everybody is okay with that. I'm quite sure those "posting days" are sort of gone because.. well, life.

Anyway.. There was also talk about translating our posts to Finnish.. Umh.. I might do it.
IF some Finnish person really doesn't get what I'm writing here.

If you want to see texts in Finnish comment and I'll do my best to translate them as soon as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment