Thursday, December 5, 2013

Graduation

So I promised my newest comic would be finished today and it actually was, well yesterday to be precise... But I was so in a hurry and didn`t have the time to take pictures of it yet. I will post it here once I get my hands on it again but for now, I only have a little taste of it to offer for you, enjoy!

Me and Smudger also graduated today, so it was the whole reason behind all this hassle. Congratulations Smudger-bro =D
We wore these awesome white-caps the whole day today :)
Received a lot of flowers too... And all the cake we can eat. Wish I could just teleport some for you, it`s really impossible for me to finish all these sweets before they expire.

Valmistujaiset

Joten lupasin että sarjakuvani olisi valmis tänään ja se tosiaan on, tai no eilen jo, jos tarkkoja ollaan...Mutta koska minulla oli kiire ja minulla ei ollut aikaa ottaa siitä kuvia vielä. Postaan sen tänne kunhan saan sen jälleen käsiini mutta nyt, annan teille vain maistiaisen, joten nauttikaa!

Minä ja Smudger myös valmistuimme tänään lukiosta, joten se oli myös syy kaikelle häsläämiselle.
Onnea Smudger! =D
Me pidimme valmistujaislakkeja koko päivän tänään. :)
Sain myös paljon kukkia..ja niin paljon kakkua kun   maha vain vetää. Toivoisin että voisin teleportata sitä teille, koska ei ole mahdollista minulle tuhota kaikkea tuota makeaa ennen niiden menemistä pahaksi.


No comments:

Post a Comment