Friday, December 6, 2013

Painting of the year. ;P

Post number 100. :DD

Here is painting I have been seriously doing for a year , painting it sometimes and forgetting it other times. Or more like, most of the time, because of being busy with school.

But now school is over and I am seeking for place to study for a job.
And the best thing is, I have time!
Like time to finish this one, that will be sold next week.

I will add frames (black) to this when it is it's day to leave finally my corners.
And go buy some food with what I get from it. (:

Hope you like it as much the person I made it to.

Vuoden maalaus ;P

Postaus numero 100 :DD

Tässä olisi maalaus jota olen tosissani tehnyt jo vuoden ajan, maalaus jonka olen maalannut joskus ja unohtanut toiste. Tai oikeastaan koko ajan..koska olin kiireinen koulun kanssa.

Mutta nyt koulun ohi ja etsin uutta opiskelupaikaa.
ja paras juttu on se että nyt on aikaa!
Esim. Aikaa viimeistellä tämä joka myyn ensi viikolla.

Siihen lisätään mustat raamit heti kun sen aika on lakata pölyyntymästä meikäläisen nurkissa.
Ja sitten ruokaostoksille palkkiorahoilla. (:

Toivottavasti diggaatte yhtä paljon kun sen tilaaja.  


Remember to comment what you like! 

Tipauttakaa kommenttia!

No comments:

Post a Comment