Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Let it snow

I find it maddening how the snow just melted away during these few days =/
I wish we`ll have a white Christmas at least... So I really wish it would snow! Does that count as a Christmas present wish? Anyway, here`s a picture with lots of snow, ice and coldness in it. t took me longer to finish than I thought, so my color-comic just has to wait for a bit...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CUPCAKE!!! =D

...And I also finally uploaded the Death-comic into the School Projects section.
Enjoy.

Anna sataa lunta
 
Ketuttaa kuinka lumi vaan suli pois näinä muutamina päivinä. =/
Toivoin edes valkoista joulua ...joten toivon sitä lumisadetta! Lasketaanko se joululahjatoiveeksi? Kuitenkin. Tässä on kuva jossa on paljon lunta, jäätä ja kylmää. Se otti enemmän aikaa kun luulin, joten värisarjakuvani joutuu odottamaan ihan pikkuisen..

Hyvä syntymäpäivää rakas Cupcake!! =D

Ja kuolema-sarjakuva on ladattu School Projects-sivulle.
Nauttikaa.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment