Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Before nap post 2#

These are called "before nap posts" because I am seriously going to fall to my bed in any second now. Reason is my thyroid problem that I do not get medicine yet.
Waiting for it.

But, once when it was late night, I watched my girl playing Watch_Dogs and I had artistic feels and (in the moment) funny inside joke about T-Bone. I thought how would T-Bone look as a Bird.
Not just any bird, but a vulture.
And that is where this all left..

T-Bone as vulture.
Clara as blue bird.
And.
Aiden as hawk.

All scetched, inked and then painted.
Like always.

Hope you enjoy, comment and tell to your friends about our blog. (:





2 comments:

  1. Oh man these are great. Specially the vulture and blue bird. Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. (: I did my best there.
    The vulture was first one I did, mostly as joke but then it turned out great! (:

    If you like my art, and art of my fellow artist, make sure you follow.
    We post 3 times a week all sorts of cool stuff. (:
    And we have almost 200 posts already in our blog here, so be sure to check all out!
    And all comments are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete