Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Before nap post

 Tuesday, the day after depressing Mondays!
And my posting day.
 
Because my Murder Muffins are cool.
And because I had inked them long ago and they waited for some color.
And the most important reason:
Because I CAN. 

These are Lime Muffin and Pie Muffin.
Lime is some sweet fighter and Pie is made of human remains. He is bit undercooked and that is why he is bleeding them out.
Adorable, no?

Anyway, scetched with normal pen, inked and then painted.
Used about 100 cupcake pictures to help me out with colors and shapes.
Thank you, Google.

Enjoy!
(and comment, please)



2 comments:

  1. They are so funny and cool. Have you desinged more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have designed small army of these little things. (: I probably never will be able to draw them all. But because I love doing them, I will try to do them all and post them once in a while.
    They are from story that is supposed to be a comic, and one day it will appear somewhere. I just need to create it first.

    If you like our art, and want to see what we post weekly, you are welcome to follow our blog. (:

    ReplyDelete