Friday, September 13, 2013

Absolutely one of my fav pictures in my new sketchbook.
I started it.. maybe about a month ago and this is the first page in it.

Yea, I really don't do cool first pages there, I just draw what I want.
I've a need to "spit" stuff outta my head on the paper so I really don't plan and design my sketchbooks.
Not sure if that's good or bad.. Nor should I start to do it...

Anyway, I wasn't going to post this at first, but I changed my mind.
I hope I won't regret this.

I know it's bit gloomy themed and that's exactly why I thought not posting it..
I've much more darker stuff in my sketchbooks, tho, but you won't be seeing them.
Unless someone can really persuade me. (Not going to be easy..)
Anyway, I think my fellow bloggers want to keep this as much "happy" blog as possible and all of my art won't be even near of that description.

1 comment: