Friday, September 20, 2013


 So..

All for pictures from beginning to end.
There's a (electric) guitar and someone who plays it, or more likely their hand.

Um.. Started it yesterday, can't remember the time, and finished it about 10 minutes ago.
Took long enough to make it but I guess it was worth it.
I pretty pleased with it but.. the neck is something that didn't came out the way I wanted.



At this point it was almost midnight so I let it be in case I'd fuck it up bcoz being too tired.

This far I had got earlier today. Around 4-5pm.


And this is the final picture.

Too lazy to tell anything about it.
You can see it all.

3 comments:

  1. It`s so beautiful!!! My dad would love to see a guitar drawn that beautifully!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. (: Feel free to show him if you ever get the chance.

    ReplyDelete