Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Secret place

Important tests ahead, but still daydreaming...

Tärkeitä kokeita edessä, mutta silti päiväunelmissa..

I drew these two pictures today. Had an inspiration to do something in colours again, and this is what I got!
The one with the lake-backround surprised even myself, it came out nicely. Simply love it XD
I began this picture during my `History of films`class ( sorry mr. teacher!) and just finished it on my desk at home. Haven`t been updating anything in awhile, so thought it`s about time already.

Piirsin nämä kuvat tänään. Oli inspiraatio tehdä jotain värikästä taas, joten tässä on se mitä tuli tehtyä!
Järvimaisemallinen kuva yllätti minutkin, siitä tuli niin hieno. Aivan ihana. xD
Aloitin kuvan Elokuvahistorian tunnilla (Sori sensei!) ja viimeistelin omalla työpöydällä kotona. ja koska en ole lisännyt mitään tänne vähään aikaan, ajattelin että olisi sen aika. 

These two characters are going to be a part of my school project once we begin. You might recognize them as two of the paperchildren I posted ages ago =)
I shouldn`t be daydreaming this much since I`m not out of the cold yet... Still one very important test ahead, and I may start as a full time animation- and comics student!!!
Until the next post I give, bye, and enjoy!

Nämä kaksi hahmoa tulevat olemaan ose kouluprojektiani heti kun sen tekeminen vain aloitetaan.  Saatette tunnistaa heidät aikasemmasta paperilapset-postauksesta. =)
En saisi päiväunelmoida koska vielä on paljon tehtävää...vielä on todella tärkeä testi edessä, ja saatan alkaa täysipäiväisenä animaatio-ja sarjakuvalinjalaisena!!! 
Kunnes jälleen tapaamme, näkemisiin ja nauttikaa!
 
A4, ordinary colour pencils, gel pen. My little prince and his hero-to-be
(A4, tavallisilla värikynillä ja geelikynällä. Minun pikku prinssini ja pian-oleva-sankari)

A5, ordinary colour pencils. It was supposed to be the girl-version of this character, but might pass by as the guy-version too...
(A5, tavallisilla värikynillä tehty. Tästä piti tulla hahmon tyttö-versio, mutta saattaa olla niin että on samalla myös poikaversio...)

No comments:

Post a Comment