Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bigby and Snow



Little fast sketches I did moments ago.
Snow White and Sheriff Bigby from
The Wolf Among Us.

I finished the third episode last night (finally) and now I just can't wait for the fourth to come!
It's a great game again from TellTale Games.
Sorry for the quality.. It sucks.
I have good news though.
I bought new printer (with money I really didn't have.. but never mind that.) and as soon as I figure out how the scan works I can start to scan the pictures. No more crappy photos! ( Hopefully.)

Anyway, if so I am going to update some newer pictures with better ones.

3 comments:

  1. Man, I love this game. Maybe ya could draw somethin from TellTales TWD game too?
    Have ya played the latest chapter yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like it too. I've thought of drawing something from it, going to do it sooner or later. (:
    I haven't played it yet! But I will soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool.
    I won't give ya any spoilers then. :)

    ReplyDelete