Friday, May 2, 2014

Free verse comics, I call them

Hey people, been working on a `free verse`comic, sort of. It`s a random project I finished the day before yesterday, but I wanted to wait so I could use the schools scanner, and so I did. =)
Though the material is a little... Umm... Inappropriate (did I get that right?) So I`ll leave some of the pages out, or only one, I think.
You can find the missing page from DeviantART. (You have to be registered in there to view it)
My Page there: MoonCora-DeviantART

This short story is about two of my characters, and it`s the test version of the night Aki-chan meets angel Kanerou for the first time. 
----------------------> Read Left to Right
Hope you like it =)

Me and my fellow Admins would love to receive comments about our work. It means a lot to hear feedback =D




(Sorry the page after this is missing due to it`s content)


No comments:

Post a Comment