Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Dean's "baby"

                                                       


So I tried to draw Chevrolet Impala -67,
what was I thinking? I can't draw cars..
Oh well, at least I can say I tried.

So, this is Dean Winchester's car from Supernatural. Title says Dean's 'baby', why, because he keeps calling the car baby in the series. Beautiful car if you ask me.


Giving you a real picture from the car because my drawing really doesn't bring out the best of this car...
Anyway, didn't put anything to license plate because I my handwriting pretty much sucks.
Especially if I'd need to put it into something small like that.. But you got the photo and good imagination.

1 comment:

  1. -67 impala is damn great looking car. I have one, got it from auction with great price!
    Sadly it would need lot of fixing and I ain't got the money to buy those parts.

    ReplyDelete