Wednesday, May 7, 2014

There is new King in Hell..

Dean Winchester has died and turned to be demon during long years in Hell.
Corrupted, alone and strong he has taken his place as King of the Crossroads and Ruler of Hell.
Here is him on his throne, eyes bleeding from all tears he never got to cry, chest hollow from all pain it can't feel anymore and Crowley's skull keeping him company.

Long live and die the new King!

And now..about the picture itself..I messed up a little and had to use paint to hide my mistakes. And then I was very smart and used theatre blood on paper (but it looks awesome when I look at it!) and because I did not feel like coloring the whole thing, this is how it ended up to be.

Comment, like or hate, but tell it.


Yours: Smudger.

2 comments:

  1. You draw darn well! :)
    I <3 Dean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much both of you. (:
    If you like my art or art of the other atists I suggest joining in and starting to read our blog. Here is sometimes lots of SPN stuff and pics of Dean. (:

    Like it? Keep commenting!

    ReplyDelete