Thursday, October 24, 2013

Darker

Winter is almost here and this is pretty new to me, but I`m actually looking forward to Halloween this year =)
I had this idea of a bunch of my characters pulling off some `cosplaying` for the up coming holiday. Here is one of them. I`ll post the next in a couple of days, and the last one on the eve of Halloween.

This is in my sketchbook, it was lined with color pencils, colored with watercolors and outlined a little with a gel pen. I also came up some other pretty funny ideas from this picture. Maybe I`ll share them with you, if ever draw them ;D
Enjoy the coldness of autumn, and some art related to it!

Pimeämpää

Talvi on melkein täällä ja vaikka on minulle aika uutta odottaa Halloweenia, niin kutenkin teen tänä vuonna. =)
Minulla oli tämä idea että laitan omia hahmojani "cospleyaamaan" tulevaa lomapäivää varten.
Tässä on yksi niistä. Postaan seuraavan muutaman päivän päästä ja viimeisimmän Halloweenina. 

Tämä on minun piirrustusvihkostani, rajattu värikynillä, väritetty vesiväreillä ja vähän ulkorajausta geelikynällä. Minulla on myös aika hauskoja ideoita tähän kuvaan liittyen. Ehkä jaan ne teidän kanssanne, tai jopa piirrän ne. ;D
Nauttikaa Syksyn kirpeydestä, ja siihen liittyvästä taiteesta!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment