Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Doodling fun

Luonnostelu hauskaa

Here are a few pictures that I just recently drew. Been having trouble with sleeping lately and that`s why haven`t been to school for a few days... I`m getting through with that soon enough =)
Also working hard on my newest school project which is a comic of total 18 pages. It has been a pain to ink, but I´m still very happy I get to do it!
All of these pictures are drawn with colourpencils. Slowly but surely I`m getting better at using them =D

Tässä on muutama kuva jonka vähän aikaa sitten piirsin. On ollut vaikeuksia nukkua viime aikoina ja siksi en ole ollutkaan koulussa muutamaan päivään..pääsen sen läpi pian kutenkin =)
Työskentelen myös uusimman kouluprojektini kanssa joka on 18 sivun sarjakuva. Sen mustaaminen on ollut helvetillistä, mutta olen silti iloinen että saan tehdä sitä!
Kaikki kuvat jotka nyt jaan on piirretty värikynillä. Hitaasti mutta varmasti tulen koko ajan paremmaksi niiden käytössä. =D 

The top picture has my titan and demigod characters in it. It was supposed to look rather intimate how they`re so close to each other. They look cute together, but aren`t an actual couple. In the world of imagination they might be more than friends though ;)
The second picture has my new side characters for my agent-story. The man is supposedly going to be a part of mafia and the woman will become something like a protegèe to him.
The third picture has my witch character in it. The idea was to show how she looks without her makeup and dressed up as a man, while the other half shows how she would normally look dressed up as a woman.

Ylempänä olevassa kuvassa on minun titaani- ja puolijumalahahmoni. Sen piti näyttää intiimiltä ottaen huomioon sen kuinka lähellä he ovat toisiaan. He näyttävät söpöiltä yhdessä, mutta eivät ole oikea pari. Mielikuvituksen maailmassa tosin saattaa olla meneillään paljon muutakin. ;)
Toisessa kuvassa on sivuhahmo agentti-tarinastani. Mies tarinan mukaan kuuluu mafiaan ja saa suojella kuvassa olevaa naista.
Kolmannessa kuvassa on noitahahmoni. Idea oli pukea ja laittaa hänet näyttämään mieheltä ilman meikkia toisessa kuvassa ja toisessa  hän näyttäisi aivan nosmaalilta naiselta vaatteineen päivineen. 

Sometimes I wonder why I even write this much about the pictures. Hope I don`t bore or confuse anyone with my babbles!!! @_@ It was nice to post something again though! And now until the next time... Please enjoy the art!!!

Joskus mietin miksi edes kirjoitan näin paljon kuvista. Toivottavasti en väsytä tai hämmennä ketään pulinallani!!! @.@ Oli tosin mukava postata taas! Ja kunnes jälleen tapaamme...Nauttikaa taiteesta!!!




2 comments:

  1. These're real cool! (:
    I wish I could color like that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can, you just need to find it from yourself ;D

    ReplyDelete