Monday, October 21, 2013

Slender comic

Here is super blurry picture of little Slenderman comic I made.
If you can see anything: "GOOD!"
If you cant..."sorry..."
Because my camera does not like me again.
Headaches fault.

Hope you can see it and like it, even a little.

If you can't see well. Double click the pic and it get bigger.
Thanks. (: 

Slenderman sarjakuva

Tässä on todella sotkuinen kuva Slenderman sarjakuvasta jonka tein.
Jos näet jotakin niin "MAHTAVAA!"
Jos et... "sori.."
Koska kamera ei halua taas toimia.
Päänsäryn vika.

Toivottavasti näette sen ja pidätte siitä edes vähän.

Jos kuva ei näy kovin hyvin, tee kaksoisklikkaus ja siitä tulee isompi.
Kiitos. (:    

2 comments:

  1. It is bit blurry you could make picture bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click the picture and it gets bigger on your screen. (:
    I can't really fix the blurry...my camera sucks. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete