Thursday, October 17, 2013

Finally some colors.

Hey guys, haven't posted anything for a long time but now you shall see my art work once again.
I've been drawing and stuff but nothing really serious or something I could post here (or then I just haven't finished them..heh..)
Anyway, Now you're about to see actually colored art work. I really don't color. I can't remember when I'd have colored whole picture. So um, I'm not very ace at it. Still I'm gonna show this one to you. It's nothing fancy then.

Kevin and the dog from Disney's movie UP. I didn't take the picture of the sketch (was suppose to but I forgot, sorry!) but there's they're.
I used my mechanical pencil (I always used it tho) to sketch the drawing, then inked normally with the pens I've.. To coloring I used my inktense pencils. For the first time I used them to do art!

It ain't a masterpiece, but feel free to tell what ya think.




No comments:

Post a Comment