Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Splash

Had no good ideas for a title so just randomly typed "splash".
The pictures` colors look a lot like a splash, don`t they? Have been stressed lately, very stressed... If there is any bottled medicine for fear, please give me some! Anyway, I watched as ZackScottGames played Beyond two souls when I drew this picture. Might have some influence from it here...
But don`t really know if Beyond two souls is a game or not... For me, I`d say it`s a movie where you have to move yourself and press some buttons to make things happen...
I`m not sure if I make anything new this week, but I know that I have a Halloween picture to post here =)
... Just have to wait for the right day to publish it.

 Ei ollut mitään hyviä ideoita otsikkoon joten vain kirjoitin "Splash"
Kuvan värithän näyttävät aika lailla roiskaistuilta, eikö vain? Olen stressanut paljon viime aikoina..todella paljon.. Jos jossakin on purkitettua lääkettä pelolle, olkaa kittejä ja antakaa minulle sitä! Kuitenkin, katsoin kun ZachScottGames pelasi Beyond Two Souls-peliä kun piirsin tätä kuvaa. Saattaa olla vähän luovuutta valunut sieltä..
Mutta en ole ihan varma onko Beyond Two Souls peli vai ei..minulle, sanoisin sen olevan elokuva missä sinun pitää itse liikkua ja painaa paria nappia jotta asioita tapahtuu..
En ole varma teenkö mitään uutta tälle vikolle, mutta tiedän että minulla on Halloween kuva postata tänne =)
..pitää vain odottaa oikeaa päivää jolloin postaan sen.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I had something else in mind when I colored them, but I guess they´re okay as they are... =)

    ReplyDelete