Sunday, August 24, 2014

Autumn sun

Gosh, my computer is buzzing annoyingly as I type this... It seems to be nearing its death I fear. Not soon I hope...
Autumn is here. I`ve found myself often walking in the chilly air under the cold sky at night.
Wonderous things I`ve seen, like all kinds of city animals; rabbits, a fox and even bats.

But now about drawing. Wanted to try some black and white styled stuff and even my sister says they look kind of creepy.
And then there are those dark angel doodles again and the last opening with some disturbing things. The freaky faces and a little blood are all because of a nasty demon possession. The nasty-little-demon kind of possession. (usually my demons are young handsome men but enough of that)
And that random picture of the crazy best friends, a little something to maybe brighten the other darker looking pieces.
Winter is on it`s way and I feel saddened that I have to bid farewell to the heartwarming sun light, until the coming spring...




No comments:

Post a Comment