Thursday, August 7, 2014

 Okay. It's Thursday yet again.
Last week I told myself "Next time I will post something great, some nice art, 2-3 pictures!"
Well, obviously, as you can see that's not the case.
I feel like I got barely anything done.
Some color practice with Arno Dorian.
He's the protagonist of up coming Assassin's Creed Unity game.
(Can't wait for it!!)
And tiny tiny picture of Aiden from Watch_Dogs because it felt stupid to just post one picture.
Reason why it's tiny is because it sucks. A lot.
And it's not even ready. Might practice coloring with it too..
Arno isn't so great either.
Now that I watch the picture on computer screen I noticed you barely can see the shadows of the face. Which, by the way, look pretty good on a paper.
Anyway..

Few video links again.
This one you definitely want to listen - Salty Seas - by Devics
I like the song. It's sad, but it's good.
It was in the end of the The Walking Dead game season2 episode 4.
Even if you don't know the game or you haven't played it/or just the episode I bet you'll like the song.

Second one is Assassin's Creed fan video again. You can check it out if you want.
|| Assassin's Creed | Who We Are ||
You're always welcome to follow our blog and my YouTube Channel if you like the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment