Saturday, August 9, 2014

What do we have here...?

An actual color picture! Yes! Got into the mood and even dared to use my precious watercolor paper (which was mostly refunded by Smudger, so big thanks and applauds for that.)
And what would life be without the usual doodles?
This time some more uh... Guys with... Some more guys... Excuse me for the quite undetermined content.
Not that it really bothers me.
I had crazy fun with the beards XD When drawing, I just had to stop and laugh at them because they looked so hilarious!!! So going to keep them when they get older...
Oh, and some more Spamano! ( And Italy)



Them beards and staches, I just can`t XD

2 comments:

  1. Your colouring impresses me every time. The shirt and that water, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I`m very glad that you like it! =D
      ...Though I`m not even sure how I got the shirt look like that... And the water... And the sky.
      Mysteries world.

      Delete