Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dominus Vobiscum



 My forever problem - titles. So, little bit Latin for you then since I'm not far enough to write Enochian to you yet..
Matches the theme though.. Crosses and Rosary.
Could we go more religious?
Yes we could. Even might, I have few other crosses and rosaries in the making..
Why such topic? I don't know actually.. I just felt like it.
(I hope none of other bloggers mind...)

The cross in the rosary failed. It's nothing I wanted it to be and it bothers me a little.. However, it started to bother me AFTER I had inked it. Yay.

The bigger cross with red, sort of wannabe rubies on it turned out better than it looked as sketch.

I know I promised you the angel last week but.. I couldn't get it done. It's really painful to ink. Seriously. Horrible. I try for next week.

         Also, I apologies the quality of these pictures once again..
         Not. Good. At. All.

   
                            Deus vobiscum.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment