Thursday, August 28, 2014

Caelitus Mihi Vires

 Yes, I will continue bothering you with annoying Latin phrases.

Anyway, Castiel. In a suit and.. less in a suit.
might color the other picture. MIGHT. I have bunch of other pictures from the old sketch book I haven't even posted yet..

Yeah, since I wrote so much to the last post and now few minutes later I'm out of words I'll keep this short.

I have few new videos again, too.
Feel free to check them out.

This one is just lyric video of a song I fell in love with.
It just sort of described perfectly how I have felt lately..
|| Hurts | Help ||
I often hear from people I know they wouldn't believe I listen that kind of music but yes, I like their other songs too.
(I mostly listen rock/alternative rock and I guess that's why people are so surprised..)
And the second video
|| Assassin's Creed | Time ||
I usually don't work with only instrumental songs and that's why this.. didn't turn out to be so great as it could have.
Hans Zimmer is such amazing composer.


I might post something else too IF I get something done.







No comments:

Post a Comment