Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fighting Insomnia

Insomnia sucks.
But is also kind of cool because it boosts creativity. (my hand is hurting because I`ve been writing non-stop since 6 AM - Damn random-stories, you spin my world around!)

Very excited, it`s only two weeks until Tracon! I`ve got the full set for my cosplay attempt and it`s beginning to be hard to keep the hype down. I`ll be seeing a lot of my friends there and hopefully everyone will be having fun the whole weekend =)

But to doodles then; Here are some more doodles and stuff, the usual kind of stuff I do. Though now haven`t been drawing lately.
I recently finished playing Medievil 2 through once again, and now I`m going through Spyro the dragon.
Sister tells me she wants to research on my Vergil gameplay with DMC3 too and maybe try DMC1 again.
She also tries to hook me on trying Elder Scrolls Oblivion as well, but I might need more time with that one.
Still quite frustrated how I haven`t been able to be happy about the character I`ve created.
But yes, enough chiiba-chaaba.
Until next week again.
(In hopes my computer won`t die before that. Though I believe Smudger will be able to cover me if that is to happen)






No comments:

Post a Comment